TYPES OF INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We collect information in order to provide our Sites to users in an individual and personalized way, to communicate with fans regarding content and services we believe may interest them, and for our legitimate business needs. When you use a Site, register with a Site using stand-alone registration or social media logins, register for communications or contact us, we may collect and process the following types of information about you and Your Use of Our Sites
- Any information, which may include personally identifiable information (“PII”), that you directly provide to us, such as:
- Site registration information (e.g. name, address, email, phone number, and zip code);
- Forms filled out by you on our Sites (e.g. to receive newsletters or request other information);
- Any correspondence with us by phone, email, social media platforms or otherwise;
- Subscriptions or orders placed through our Sites;
- Participation in discussion boards or other social media functions on our Sites;
- Entering a contest, sweepstakes, promotion, poll or survey; and
- Reporting a problem, feedback or requesting technical support or other customer services for our Sites.
- Certain information is collected automatically about your use and interaction with our Sites which may include:
- Videos, shows or content you watch or interact with on our Sites;
- Login information, social media ID, social media plug-in information, and URL clickstream to, through and from our Sites (including date and time); and
- Pages you viewed or searched for, page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We use the information we collect about you in the following ways:
- To enable us to provide and maintain our Sites, including Site administration and internal operations such as troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- To improve our Sites to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your device of choice;
- To deliver products and services you request, purchase, subscribe to or order from us;
- To provide you, or permit selected third parties to provide you, with information about content, services or goods we feel may interest you, including interest-based advertisements, newsletters, brand promotions, re-targeted advertisements displayed on third-party sites, and promotions offered in partnership with third parties;
- To measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we and our third-party partners serve to you and others;
- To notify you about changes to our Sites;
- To keep our Sites safe and secure; and
- To comply with legal and regulatory requirements.
DO WE SHARE YOUR INFORMATION?
No, we don’t share any information about our user.
DO WE USE “COOKIES”?
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser (like Internet Explorer) settings. Each browser is a little different, so look at your browser’s Help menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
If you disable cookies off, some features will be disabled that make your site experience more efficient and some of our services will not function properly.
COPPA (Children Online Privacy Protection Act)
When it comes to the collection of personal information from children under 13, the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) puts parents in control. The Federal Trade Commission, the nation’s consumer protection agency, enforces the COPPA Rule, which spells out what operators of websites and online services must do to protect children’s privacy and safety online.
We do not specifically market to children under 13.
We collect your email address in order to:
- Send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions.